Sign in to follow this  
Guest luapsm_23

behaviour while burning audio cd's

Guest luapsm_23

Hi!

First of all, thank you for this great program. Altough my drive (Matshita UDJA 750 DVD/CD-RW) was not on the official list, I tried it and it worked fine for me.

But concerning burning audio-cds I got two questions:

- Is it possible to use playlists (e.g. .m3u) to create a tracklist? With the standard settings, I could see the .m3u, but when I tried to add to my audio cd compilation nothing happened.

- While burning my audio cd, I noticed, that my drive slowed down after each track to almost a complete stop, and when the new track was started, speeded up again. Is this a normal behaviour? Somehow it seems weird to me, because this way it takes much longer to burn a audio cd.

And: I am looking forward to ver 3.5!

Thanks,

Mike

Adding m3u playlists is posible, however, there is a bug which causes some m3u playlists not to work. This is fixed for next version.

The other problem you mentioned should also be improved in next version.