Sign in to follow this  
BINKY

SAVE MOVIES TO DVD

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to save video files i have downloaded from 360SHARE PRO

At the moment i have downloaded a movie which has been saved in VLC MEDIA FOIRMAT

I have saved this to DVD WHICH PLAYS OK ON MY LAPTOP AND PC USING EITHER VLC OR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 10, BUT IT WILL NOT PLAY ON MY HOME DVD PLAYER.

I GET THE MESSAGE ON MY HOME DVD PLAYER "CANNOT PLAY THIS DVD " I KNOW I HAVE TO SAVE THIS IN ANOTHER FORMAT BUT WHAT PROGRAM DO I USE AND WHERE CAN I GET THIS FROM.

I HAVE THE CDBURNERXP PRO3 AND SONIC PROGRAMS BUT I HAVE FOUND THESE RATHER CONFUSING. WHAT I NEED IS A PROGRAM THAT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND IF IT CAN DOWNLOAD INTO THE CORRECT FORMAT WHEN I FIRST DOWNLOAD IT FROM 360SHARE PRO

Please some help

Bill

Guest XPherT

Most dvd player read files in mpeg2, so you have to convert your files to this format. I use Mainconcept encoder to convert from AVI to MPG1 or 2.

Some home dvd players read DivX and Mpeg4 video formats, mine does, so I burn common cds or data DVD in AVI and I can see the movie without problems.

XPherT