Sign in to follow this  
floele

audio cd added files

When I add audio files to an audio CD with files still written in, I can listen to the last files only with the CD player of the PC and not with the player of the HIFI System. In other words the HIFI System CD player do not read the added tracks . Obviously ,before writing the new traks I uncheck the box of close Cd after writing. Someone can help me ? Thanks (sorry for my bad english)

quote:
Originally posted by calder

When I add audio files to an audio CD with files still written in,

id="quote">

id="quote">

What does that mean? You have files burned before on the CD and now you are going to add some files?

Yes , I add new audio files that are burned correctly on the CD but I can not listen if I use my HIFI cd player and I can listen only with the pc's cd player.

Thanks : I did'nt know . But why in the program CDBurner when you add audio files there is a box in which they ask you if you want close the cd ? Do not worry for my stupid questions but , as you understand easily , I'm a "newbee" . Thanks in any case .

May be I have understood ! If you want back-up your audio files in a CD or make a personal compilation to listen to with a PC (perhaps not in your house) , with this option you can do it .(If I'm right no other burning program allows it). Onother question : I've seen your site : it seams to be very interesting , but it's in german . It would be very easier for most internet users to translate it also in english ! In any case many compliments.

I would recommend using Data-CD and store your Music files in mp3 format. Then you can backup a lot of music files on one CD. However, you will need an mp3 palyer (or DVD player) to hear this files without PC.

My site in english? I don't think that is necessary. No important stuff on it. Just made for pupils on my school.