just translating next cdburnerxp to .NET will be THE BUG!

translating your cdburnerxp to .NET requirements and background is a greatest BUG of all cdburnerxp's design and target...

why don't you leave working independently as all most reliable and free software do today??

why invoke tens MBs to install for a few MBytes only app ???

...dissapointed preparing to...cancel using your next cdburnerxp as all other fucking progs based on .NET you know why ! or not ??! :cry:

I don't mind M$ haters, but in your case I would call is just "narrow-minded". If you don't ike .NET then it is up to you doing without some nice progs written for .NET ;)

stick a cork in it.....

I hate microsoft too, but the conversion to .NET in the alpha versions fixed alot of visual problem I had in 3.0.116. Let's see if you can understand this simple math equation:

.NET framework = smaller installer size = less stress on servers = less server expenses

Flo: you shouldn't take this bull anymore......you need to be a little rough around the edges when it comes to people insulting your coding ;)

Well, I was in a good mood at that moment and did not want to be "rough" ;)

But the small equation

.NET framework = smaller installer size = less stress on servers = less server expenses 

is not quite correct, at least that are not our server expenses. The downloads are hosted on a free server as far as I know, the only downloads hosted on our own webserver are a bit hidden so we don't have that much traffic we need to pay for.

If you don't like .net because it is from M$ then have a look on the VM Parrot.

It will interpret soon .net source code ans can so run on a lot of different machines.

For Flo: Vielleicht wirfst du mal n Blick drauf, ist ein gutes Argument um auf spaeter zu vertroesten und das Framework nicht zu moegen ;)

Parrot selbst ist eine Virtuelle Maschine (VM) basierend auf Perl6. Hauptentwicklungspunkt ist die Tatsache Perl (Version 6 benötiget eine VM) und Phyton über dieselbe VM laufen zu lassen (Kurzform).

Als Option ist noch mit aufgeführt die VM von Jave und das Framework von .NET zu integrieren.