Sign in to follow this  
floele

New alpha version: 3.5.101.4

A new alpha version for all donors is now available. This one is mainly a bug fix release, the next one will add the audio writer. After this component has been tested by donors/translators, the first public *stable* version will be released.

Guest soljaman

OK

So I guess you guys have a good product... so good that you are going commercial on the people that supported your product throughout it's development and introduced their friends to it so we can make your ptoduct popular.

Well I am done with this shit. From here on I am done promoting free software because you guys are using people whom support "free software" to elevate yourselves to the commercial stage. Nothing wrong with writing good software and selling it to make money... but something wrong with usurping the concepts of "free software" to get people to support your product (not just use but to beta test and identify bugs and fixes)... thats not RIGHT MAN! YOU GUYS PERPETRATING A FRAUD BIG TIME...

you can go ahead and sensor me

You are absolutely wrong. As I pointed out in topics like that before, you don't have to pay to get CDBurnerXP Pro. Once we finished version 3.5, it will be available for everyone. Usually this version would not have been available even for donors, but some time ago we decided to let donors have access to beta versions as a little reward. So if he would not have done that, NOONE would have ever seen this (3.5.104.4) version. Apart from that it makes the final version more stable when having a few more than no beta testers.

So I guess you guys have a good product... so good that you are going commercial on the people that supported your product throughout it's development and introduced their friends to it so we can make your ptoduct popular.

Where do you see CDBXPP as a commercial product? CDBXPP is freeware, period. If you are seeing it for sale somewhere, you are seeing a scam.

I haven't had to sensor anyone on this board yet, and I haven't seen Flo sensor anyone ever...

Noone would dream of deleting your post "MAN" because its so hilarious it would be a shame not to keep it. Ty for a good laugh :lol:

So I guess you guys have a good product... so good that you are going commercial on the people that supported your product throughout it's development and introduced their friends to it so we can make your ptoduct popular

It's far from that (no offense to the developers) :D

Well I am done with this shit. From here on I am done promoting free software because you guys are using people whom support "free software" to elevate yourselves to the commercial stage. Nothing wrong with writing good software and selling it to make money... but something wrong with usurping the concepts of "free software" to get people to support your product (not just use but to beta test and identify bugs and fixes)... thats not RIGHT MAN! YOU GUYS PERPETRATING A FRAUD BIG TIME...

another eXeem backlash :roll:

developers have different opinions when it comes to alphas....some people release alphas just for alot of public feedback to see where the program is heading. But mostly with alphas, all people have similar problems. In CDBurnerXP's case, the alphas are only for donators and translators. That's actually better than public alphas because now you have testers that really support this project, and you can trust them with bug reports and such. Cause if they really didn't support this product, then they wouldn't of donated their money or time ;)

Guest curlyhead2000

Soljaman, the word you are looking for is 'censor', not 'sensor'.

:)

P.S. Love CDBurnerXP - looking forward to DL support.

It's March 21 now.

Any closer to final?

I've always wondered how exactly do you know when testing is finished and all the bugs are out of it?

Guest Cricri

Same here, can't wait to give a shot at the next 3.5 build (or whatever build number it will have for that matter). :)

Dear Sirs,

I thank you for this free software. I am happy to donate to development, and have just done so.

(Can I have the Beta/Alpha version please ! How does download system know I have donated.?)

I have used the product for the few CDs I burn (mainly system backups twice a year) and found it much better than the commercial software issued with my CD-RW by the major USA computer house who made my computer.

Thank you for the software used free for some couple of years, I happily support development to give free programs to others who cannot pay.

My sincere thanks.