Sign in to follow this  
floele

Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

I am a new user and am getting the error 102 and I saw that the new version may fix it. I made my donation and am looking forward to downloading the beta version.

Tom

It would be great know know if this bug is really fixed, so let us know about your result (post in Beta Forum).

All donors who would like to have access to the latest beta versions, please let us know here (just post a reply). :)

Yes, I would like to have access to the latest version.

I just donated $10 .

Jplontus

Been a donor since June 14th. Please grant beta access. BTW is there some way you can automatically create access on reception of donation. eg, post address in reply from paypal?

Been a donor since June 14th. Please grant beta access. BTW is there some way you can automatically create access on reception of donation. eg, post address in reply from paypal?

I don't think so :-(

I will let you both know when your are added to donors group :-)

I have donated $10 for your project. Can I have access to major release 3. ... ? Sorry, a question... I have installed in Windows 2000 as Administrator old release 2.2.9 and I have also installed Nero Burn Rights. But when I launch the program as a Power User I can't use the program. In the new beta release there is still the same problem? Thanks and best regards.

Maurizio Delladio

I will let you both know as soon as I have checked your email adresses ;)

I have installed in Windows 2000 as Administrator old release 2.2.9 and I have also installed Nero Burn Rights. But when I launch the program as a Power User I can't use the program. In the new beta release there is still the same problem?

The new beta support seems to work both as admin and as restriced user - the current version may have some problems with that.

The new beta support seems to work both as admin and as restriced user - the current version may have some problems with that.