Sign in to follow this  
frha

[done:3.0.116] Burning audio - drag and drop audio tracks

Hello!

It is impossible to drag and drop tracks from the audio cd's to compose the own CD-Audio mix. I think that is important feature which is included in every common burning software to have. I have respect for ripping-audio possibilities You provide, but sometimes, especially for not advanced PC-users the drag and drop feature for Audio CD is needed.

I think that User should be able to set the temp-directory for composition (becouse he can get the tracks from multiple CD's) and after check if the compilation fits on 1 CD, it should be possible to burn it from temp directory.

I think that this feature is easy to built in your GUI.

Regards,

Tester.

quote:
Originally posted by itanium

Hello!

It is impossible to drag and drop tracks from the audio cd's to compose the own CD-Audio mix. I think that is important feature which is included in every common burning software to have. I have respect for ripping-audio possibilities You provide, but sometimes, especially for not advanced PC-users the drag and drop feature for Audio CD is needed.

I think that User should be able to set the temp-directory for composition (becouse he can get the tracks from multiple CD's) and after check if the compilation fits on 1 CD, it should be possible to burn it from temp directory.

I think that this feature is easy to built in your GUI.

Regards,

Tester.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Thanks for your suggestion! I am adding this to my TODO list but can't say when it will be done, hopefully sooner than later though[:)]

Fredrik Haglund

Programmer of CDBurnerXP

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.