Sign in to follow this  
paulemerton

Multiple instances of CDBurnerXP Pro? Is this possible?

I'm using Windows XP SP1 and have two benq dual layer drives installed. The system is a P4 3.4ghz with 1gb ram (DDR) and two raid high speed (SATA) 300gb drives. The system would easily handle running two instances.

I would dearly like to be able to run two instances so that I can burn an .iso to two drives at once. I could run from two copies of the .iso (one on one drive, one on the other - neither being the system boot drive).

Also, would it be possible to instruct CDBurnerXP Pro to duplicate x number of times, or burn x number of times from an .iso? If it is, is it possible to automate the production run so that all we do is change a disk and close the drive and the programme takes it from there?

I know there are so many questions, but I have been very impressed with this programme so far. If I could do these functions then it would be well worth a donation :D

Paul.

Guest paule

That would be brilliant! If you need a beta tester of such features, please feel free to let me know an I would love to help. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.