Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

What's about CD-TEXT and CD Extra

Guest Guest

Could "CDBurnerXP Pro" have two functions: CD-TEXT and CD Extra ? If so, it will be a very convenient tool

I'll second that. The ability to write CD-TEXT compatible audio CDs would be very handy.

Guest Vigilante

Hey I would love more then anything to be able to put track/artist/album info to an audio disk so it shows this when I play it in winamp or whatever. And in my car as well, which shows text, if it's available.

Can this feature be added right-quick! Or is it terribly difficult? I like this program but seriously, I would use a different program altogether just to get this feature, which I don't want to do! Cause I find it very important IMHO.

Thanks

Guest Vigilante

Currently there are no plans to implement that feature. If you need the data, you will have to burn it as mp3-CD.

Well winamp, and it seems media player 10, don't support CD-Text anyway, and will still show "unknown" or whatever, when you play an audio CD. However, to get it to work in my car and what not, I ended up having to use MP3CDConverter which writes the CD-Text to disk.

I hope this will soon be in your to-do list, as it seems to be a major feature, not some little "enhancement".

cheers.

Guest boardtc

Been looking for an alternative to deepburner that does cd text, but dismayed to diiscover this does not. It must be a hard feature to implement.

Guest masterkey

Been looking for an alternative to deepburner that does cd text, but dismayed to diiscover this does not. It must be a hard feature to implement.

Absolutely no :) . Look at www.complexcd.com

Guest gast

I would also agree! CD Text is very very Important to me too!

If there´s no CD Text in 3.5 I have to use a different app!

And I don´t want to use an otther app!

john