Dual layer support?

• 8 months later...
Guest Jez2k

Bump

How is this coming along? Any progress?

The program recognises my LG drive and even reports it as being a dual-layer burner, but I am wary of attempting to burn a DL disk as I am not sure if it will work.

It becomes even more awesome with next version.

Any news on how the progress is coming along like what to expect and roughly when can we see a new version???

Have not seen any news on CDBurnerXP for months...

Guest Sonny

The program recognises my LG drive and even reports it as being a dual-layer burner, but I am wary of attempting to burn a DL disk as I am not sure if it will work.

I use beta 3.5.101.4 for dual layer burning, both DVD and Data, and have yet had any errors or bad writes (but I suggest you verify the data manually before deleting anything) DVD-DL Writer: HP 740b

Guest Jez2k

Great. Can't wait for the public release! This program runs rings around Nero; for one thing, the capacity gauge is more precise. For example, I have 35 files at roughly 230mb each. In Nero, the gauge just touches the red zone but doesn't tell me how much space I have left on the disk.

Guest guest2005

How do you exactky burn DL? I get the following message when I drop the folder: "The layout contains more data than the media can store. Do you want to conyinue?"