Sign in to follow this  
dvtf

Verify problem

Hello

I am using version 3.0.116 on a XP Pro sp2 laptop with an integrated dvd/cd writer combo. I noted two problems (which may be related but probably are not).

• The verify option doesn't seem to work. After closing the cd, nothing happens. I have a screen capture of the "Write CD/DVD" dialog which I can post if you want me to.

The mouse cursor stays in "cd active" mode

I found something new about my verify problem: cdbxpp doesn't verify if I use "Burn and close disc", but it does verify if I use "Burn and let me choose the settings".

The cursor still stays in "cd writing" mode, though, even after exiting cdbxpp.

To activate verification, you have to use the burn button in toolbar, because the other button doesn't let you choose that setting.

Guest zoltronuga

To activate verification, you have to use the burn button in toolbar, because the other button doesn't let you choose that setting.

i have another verification problem: when i burn and verify a data DVD-R, the verification sometimes fails on some files... when i use the DOS command FC to manually verify them, they have no differences. i have the version 3.0.116

zoltronuga

:firefox:

I select the verify by default option and the burining screen shows the checkbox with a tick but it still doesn't verify. When you say the 'burn button in toolbar' you mean the 'burn this compilation' at the top of the screen? Not the one in the middle section if the fil selection window?

I did notice when I burned three dvd's of file backup that it verified no2 but not the first or third, strange, maybe I used the right button on one of these!

Guest Scyfer

i have another verification problem: when i burn and verify a data DVD-R, the verification sometimes fails on some files... when i use the DOS command FC to manually verify them, they have no differences. i have the version 3.0.116

zoltronuga

:firefox:

The problem here is that CDBurnerXP sometimes shortens/renames files when burning, doesn't tell you / make you okay the changes, and then fails when comparing _only_ because it does not remember that it renamed the files. A real bug and one I hope is fixed (should be easy to do so).

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.