Sign in to follow this  
Ungoy

v2.2.4 feedback/feature request

Wow!

I've tried and rejected Nero & Roxio. NTI CD-Maker was adequate. For iso burning, at least, your product is much better and more reliable than any of them. Congratulations on a very good program!

Below is a combination of feedback and/or requests in no particular order.

regards,

-Ungoy

1) Launch program so that window is either minimized in tray or resized much smaller than now. (as it is, everytime I launch, the program takes up my 18" LCD which interrupts my other work).

2) Forget about the clock you place in lower right-hand corner. Most of us already have clocks on the system's tray *and* your clock's second-hand is not smooth/accurate since it is sharing the program's resources.

3) Let users define the default directory to be used. I (and a lot of others I know) keep or move all images to very few places on the disk's directory and "my documents" isn't a great place to store them.

4) When burning more than one iso, have the directory remain the same. This is similar to #3 but, once a user has already defined a sub-directory for a _given_session_, let them return to that sub-dir.

5) Add an "options" tab to the main window wherein users can modify basic setup options (look/feel, default burner, joliet or iso, etc)

6) In general, use the tab structure found in most windows (and gnu-based) applications. This will decrease the learning-curve and mistakes made by new users. (ie "file, edit, tools, help")

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.