Cannot find the audio editor, mp3 tag editor, or conversion

The manual has topics called audio editor, mp3 tag editor, and conversion.

It states that these functions are all found under 'file' when creating an audio cd, but not on my installation. None of these are present. Also, these topics in the manual should be showing some icons, but these are not displayed (I get the infamous box with an X in it, like the image couldn't be found).

I've installed v3.0.116 (uninstalled and reinstalled thinking I had missed something). Windows XP.

What could be going on? Are these functions no longer available in this release?

• 6 months later...
Guest wilfred

I've installed CDBurnerXPpro v 3.0.116 to day november 1st 2005 and tried to make a conversion from mp3 to wave but these options are not available.

I read your answer and the remaining question is: When did you expect to re-provide the conversion feature?

Thank you in advance

Wilfred

France

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Joshua

Ive used a lot of cd burners, but CD BurnerXP pro, seems to be a real pro. But the only problem is that of audio comversions. Can something be done about this??

• 2 months later...

And when will this be available??? It is now April 2006

Hello! Let me introduce a little known concept to your 'braindead consumer' attitude...its called 'capitailism' and involves the central concept of having something of relevant value in order to obtain smthg of (subjective)value....so given the tone of your post...what planet do you come from exactly?????????????????????????????

• 3 months later...

Ive used a lot of cd burners, but CD BurnerXP pro, seems to be a real pro. But the only problem is that of audio comversions. Can something be done about this??

Is WMP 10 + really that bad for audio conversion or just totally unsuitable in your case?

If you could bare the thought of having seperate(non-microsoft) audio conversion software i'm sure a trawl around the net will turn up the same numerous ac(free,quality etc) equilivalents to cdbXpro i have seen

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

HI everybody,

Is it possible to convert files with the current version of cdburnerxp? Because I'm looking through the options and I don't find anything.

I know there are several free programs to perform that function, but it would be nice to have all options within the same program.

Regards from Spain.