Sign in to follow this  
Guest dragnil03

Can't Rip 99 track CD

Guest dragnil03

Hi,

I have a series of 4 CDs each with 99 audio tracks (bird song). I tried to use the CD Ripper to create mp3s for use in the field.

It seems to work just fine for the first 50 tracks then all after that are just repeats of No 50. Is this a bug, a limitation, or am I doing it all wrong?

Grateful for any tips, I'm a novice in this area and at the moment can't see a way of copying only the last 49 to another CD so I can work around the problem, but, of course, it could be finger trouble ;o)

Thanks for any clues

Thanks, Flo. The consitent behaviour suggested a bug. I've tried (after a fresh boot) selecting the tracks 52 onward but it's still not right, just producing lots of copies of track 52, I hope that is useful.

If I were to copy tracks 52 - 99 to another CD, would that work, do you think? If so, how can I do that when all I can see in Explorer etc is a list of short cuts to the tracks. Sorry if that's a dull question but I would really like to complete this task.

Thanks again,

David

If you put half of the tracks on another CD, I think that it will work. To do that, however, you have to rip those other tracks. Since CDBXPP obviously can't do it, you will have to use another ripping program. You could also try to burn half of the tracks to another CD per drag and drop in Audio-CD project, maybe it is possible to rip those tracks there.