Sign in to follow this  
derfsch

Slipstreaming and ICO

Hi All, ............. In an attempt to make a Slipstreamed CD for Windows XP Pro and the Service Pack 2, I was stopped at pointing to the ISO file. This in spite of The Professional's (3/29/05) assurance that Antonis Kaladis' program AutoStreamer would "...create an .ISO file and save it on your hard drive." I have AutoStreamer installed on my computer but haven't been able to find an ISO file. How do I get such a file? Thank you.

Flo

Thank you for your reply. Yes I did a search for Slipstreaming and found The Professor's and two other dated 3 Sept 2004 and your replies to them. Your replies had to do with the conversion of BIN files to ISO files. Since my computer has many BIN files, I was lost. Can you provide any detailed guidance? Thank you.

You don't have to search, the topics I mean are all listed in the sticky topic.

viewtopic.php?t=796

BIN-files I think are simply files containg binary data, so in fact you can save other things than CD images as bin. Usually there also is a cue-file which belongs to the bin-file.