Sign in to follow this  
floele

Back online!

Hi everyone,

we are back online. Due to time constraints, it took somewhat longer than intended to fix the broken hard drive. However, all data should have been restored successfully, and we have also taken measues to prevent such downtimes in the future. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences our downtime has caused. If everything goes well, also expect a new release (or possibly two) today.

Update: Version 4.2.1.976 has now been released.

Regards,

Flo

Guest dhedeges

I love this program and have been using it for a few years. I've tried many others and all seem to work fairly well but CDBurnerXP is the slickest of them all. I am wondering if it would be very difficult to be able to have the ability to increase the size of the icons on the menubar and also be able to put spacers in between them.

Thanks for great Burner.

Doug

Guest tonioc

Hi team,

much appreciate this piece of software.

Light, simple, efficient... All good instead of last tested bundled burning softwares.

great job!

thanks!