Sign in to follow this  
floele

importable = no sessions?

I'm not able to write multisessions because all my sessions so far are labeled as IMPORTABLE = NO. Have I missed an option somewhere? I've not installed the Nero burnrights program, is this why?

Chris

No, burning rights is for burning without admin-rights. I think you can't import these session because they are made with another program or something like that, so I suggest you can't do anything.

There's progress. I've burnt the cd using CDBXP, no other program. If I log into my XP box as admin, the past sessions are availble to be included in the new session. It's a 'run as a user' problem.

It's good to see the next version will automatically offer past sessions, any idea when this is out? It doesn't answer my problem about why only admin can import session when the sessions were created as a normal user....

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisM

There's progress. I've burnt the cd using CDBXP, no other program. If I log into my XP box as admin, the past sessions are availble to be included in the new session. It's a 'run as a user' problem.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ok, then you have to install Nero Burning rights. It was mentioned a lot of times in forum, just do a little search if you don't know already where to get it.

quote:

It's good to see the next version will automatically offer past sessions, any idea when this is out? It doesn't answer my problem about why only admin can import session when the sessions were created as a normal user....

id="quote">

id="quote">

It will be released this week if everything works as it is supposed to be.

There are some problems with the low-level drivers under 2000/XP, almost every program needs Nero burning rights to burn correctly without admin-rights.