kenexcelon

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Never

About kenexcelon

• Rank
  1. I would like to make a small contribution. Is there a limit to what we can donate/contribute to be able to use the latest donor only releases?
  2. CDBurnerXP does not currently support the standard format necessary to play DVD's on standard DVD players.
  3. Can you provide a screenshot?
  4. This is what I have found: 5 / 30 / 05 CANNOT WRITE MEDIUM - INCOMPATIBLE FORMAT From http://www.quietearth.us/sense-keys.php Anyway, it appears it is the media. What brand and type of media are you using?
  5. What kind of compilation type did you choose and also what type of files are you trying to burn?
  6. How about AfterBurner? LOL
  7. If this is hard to do then I don't really expect to see this come about for obvious reasons. Have you considered making a portable version of CDBurnerXP Pro? It would be nice to take CDBurnerXP Pro with me when I am not at home and can't install the application. This would be a very welcomed feature. Thanks
  8. I found this on another web site for cheeta cd burner: Error : Writing Error: (3) Error occurred writing data to disc. A flaw exists in the Power calibration area (1048). Error Sense Data: SENSE KEY: 3 ASC: 73 ASCQ: 3 Cause : This error is caused by a CD Burner that is going bad or the most common cause is a Bad CD-R Blank Solution: Try a new CD Blank or a different brand
  9. I would also like to see support for that too. Please pass it along for consideration!
  10. Does an audio cd burn .mp3 files or is it more like a real music cd? Want to be sure before I waste a lot of cds!
  11. I would also like to have an option on the burn ISO form to be able to delete the ISO after burning from an ISO successfully.
  12. You got to give it to Flo! Flo seems to help a lot of people with their questions. Anyone else feel they've been helped please post! Thank you Flo for willing to help so much.
  13. Is it possible to save what's on a cd as an ISO? Thanks
  14. By the way the version I used for that is 3.0.116. I tried updating with the latest public alpha and works as it should. Flo, have you heard anything yet?
  15. For the Project Type form, I liked the old one better as well. It was much cleaner. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.