New version of CDBurnerXP 2.1.8 and forum opened

Release information:

A new version 2.1.8 of CDBurnerXP Pro is released, read the version page for info about all news in this version. And thanks for all donations, error reports and suggestions. I have one request if you report a drive that is working with CDBurnerXP Pro please include VENDOR NAME, SPEED, MODEL and TYPE. This makes it much more easier for me to add this to the supported list. Thanks in advance. At least Don't forget to uninstall any previous version, I have moved a lot of files from the system directory to cdburnerxp folder. If you don't uninstall those files wont be deleted.

Version Information:

1. Fixed a division by zero error.

2. Made improvements to the UpDown Controls.

3. Changed and updated the progress bars.

4. Totally new audio controls, written by Fredrik.

5. Started working on renaming files after the tag names in the Tag Editor. This is not enabled yet.

6. Changed the color of the frames, they will now be visible in other systems than WindowsXP.

7. Disabled the player in AudioRipper2, due to heavy memory leak.

8. Changed the install program now it install the most of the files in the CDBurnerXP folder. Removing a lot of files from the system folder, it’s important to make an uninstall of previous versions.

9. Changed the install program now it install the most of the files in the CDBurnerXP folder. Removing a lot of files from the system folder, it’s important to make an uninstall of previous versions.

10. Fixed error when opening Audio Layout.

11. Fixed overflow error when refreshing disc.

Forum is open for testing so let us see how this works [:)]

Fredrik Haglund

Programmer of CDBurnerXP

• 2 years later...
Guest sketer_simon

ah yeah i have burnt a dvd with cdburner pro 3 and it will not play on a dvd player is there a way to fix this problem?