Sign in to follow this  
Guest CyberDeath

[X] No compatible drive found

Guest CyberDeath

No compatible drive found , if im have mout my two hardrive in A: and B: next i have system drive C: and D: , my DVD burner is E: bad cdburnerXP nod detecting. If im unmount my drive A: and B: them cdburnerXP work fine bad im need that two drivers. So its Bug.

Same error in x86 and x64 version.

Sorry for my very bad english.

Guest CyberDeath

Im forget.

Im use Windows 7 x64 , AMD SB750 - AHCI AMD driver, my dvdwriter is LiteOn iHAS124

Guest DarkAGeS

i have the same problem on 2 computers - both with windows 7 x64 SP1beta - with asus and lite-on recorders. in other programs (imgburn, nero) all works fine. besides cdburnerxp worked very good on one of the computers (the second is new) - the problem appear i think with one of updates (new version of cdburnerxp)

Guest amy

Today I tried burning a DVD on my work system that has successfully burned DVD's with no problem. All of a sudden CDBurnerXP wouldn't burn a DVD and wouldn't detect my DVD burner. I tried on my laptop, which also has burned DVD's with no problem and my drive wasn't recognized either. I suspect that there is a problem with CDBurnerXP all of a sudden as I have two different systems that this affects. The laptop has Toshiba's DVD Burner and recognized the drive. I don't have another utility on the desktop, so I couldn't try.

Guest skllg

Hi,

I got the same problem: Win7 64 with two burners (Samsung and Optirac) - both in comptibilty list and none of them ist detected :-(

regards,

Sven.

Hi,

why does CDBurnerXP show me all Burners, EXCEPT in data compilation ? There I got the "No compatible Drives" message.

Do I have to insert a CD/DVD/BR first ??

My machine:

Operating System:             Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Ultimate

Version                       6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002

Systemtyp                     x64-basierter PC

Processor                     Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz, 2448 MHz, 4 Cores

Mainboard                     Abit AB9PRO Intel-965 ICH8

BIOS-Version/-Datum           Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 06.11.2007

Installed memory (RAM)        2 x 2 GB

Greetings

Mike

Guest Francois_C

Same problem with Windows 7 64-bit and Liteon iHAS124 (with the latest firmware). "No compatible drive found", only when I want to create a new compilation.

There are similar issues with the Liteon and other software: for instance Exact Audio copy recognizes the drive, extracts properly but says "No writable disk" with each and every blank CD you insert.

Hi,

I have a drive TSSTcorp SH-S223L that should be compatible according to the list. When creating an audio CD that is true, but when trying to create a data CD/DVD no compatible drives are found.

Can you point me in any direction?

Best regards

//U