Sign in to follow this  
alternativelogic

Samsung Cd-R/RW SW-248f & Sony DVD RW DW-D22A Troubles

Two things, really. This program works fine for these burners, other than the fact it doesnt support DAO and SAO with them. I know the drives support it because if read up as well as even used DAO with Nero 6 Ultra. I would like to see this fixed in the future just because I am a fan of gapless cd creating.

The other thing could either be drive or media support related, but another message i am receiving is "The layout contains more data than the media can store." This again is false. Even burning 40 minutes onto a 80 minute CD-R produces this error.

Nice program otherwise. Good interface and decent features. Im sure all will be fine in future updates. Cheers, Jesse.

Two things, really. This program works fine for these burners, other than the fact it doesnt support DAO and SAO with them. I know the drives support it because if read up as well as even used DAO with Nero 6 Ultra. I would like to see this fixed in the future just because I am a fan of gapless cd creating.

The other thing could either be drive or media support related, but another message i am receiving is "The layout contains more data than the media can store." This again is false. Even burning 40 minutes onto a 80 minute CD-R produces this error.

Nice program otherwise. Good interface and decent features. Im sure all will be fine in future updates. Cheers, Jesse.