Sign in to follow this  
Guest krolik

interface suggestions

Guest krolik

hi again,

Why the main program menu is disabled when no new compilation is created? Without creating new compilation i cant get to such options like erase RW disc or converting *.bin and *.nrg to iso.

Also one thing i find very annoying and i havent found a solution to:

Drag & Drop feature is very welcome in the compilation window part, but in the part in wich i'm choosing files on my disks its very annoying. It's easy to accidentaly move your files to an random place, where we usualy dont look for them :)

Is it possible to add an option disabling moving files on the hard drive in the compilation window using D&D?

sorry for bothering with such low-importance features :P

thanks again

hi again,

Why the main program menu is disabled when no new compilation is created? Without creating new compilation i cant get to such options like erase RW disc or converting *.bin and *.nrg to iso.

It is disabled because you cannot erase a disc until either the audio- or data burning "engine" is initialised.

Also one thing i find very annoying and i havent found a solution to:

Drag & Drop feature is very welcome in the compilation window part, but in the part in wich i'm choosing files on my disks its very annoying. It's easy to accidentaly move your files to an random place, where we usualy dont look for them :)

You don't have to use drag and drop, you can also use the add button in middle toolbar.