Sign in to follow this  
floele

Request for option in ISO creator

I am an avid playstation emulation user and in order to create an ISO properly of a PS cd the iso creator has to be able to read and write sub-channel data. AT this time the only app that can do this (that I know of) is Alcohol 120%, which causes XP not to see my cd-rw drive. If you could include this feature in your next release it would be great.

The reason why it is so important to use an ISO with PS emulation is that all the CD plugins(basically a piece of software that tries to emulate the way the ps reads cd's) are really slow compared to the ps. So having an ISO and mounting it to a virtual cd-drive speeds up reads tremendously which makes emulation more enjoyable.

Thanks

Yes, it helps as long as cd/dvd Burner xpPro adds the feature it would be great. I would much rather use an app that has a support forum for it that does'nt treat noodbs like noobs. If you know what I mean?

Yes, I understand :-)

I also would like to see having CDBXPP all the great features of the burnatonce burning engine...copy cd +raw reading/writing, UDF, and a lot more.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.