Error reports for version 3.5

Currently we are getting many error reports of the same kind, something like this:

Class not registered at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstance()

at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()

If you encounter this error, try a reboot. If it still does not work for you then let us know here. Obviously we forgot to add a possibility so that we can contact those who send us error reports :D

Anyway, please stop sending error reports for this error ;)

Someone also reported the following:

I installed CDBurnerXP 3.5 with CDBurnerXP 3.0 not removed. CDBurnerXP 3.5 worked fine. Then I removed CDBurnerXP 3.0 and obtained this problem. If I uninstall and reinstall CDBurnerXP 3.5 I still have the problem. I cannot have it work anymore.

I could reproduce that, but if I uninstall and reinstall version 3.5 and then reboot, it works again. So if you are the one who sent this error report, please let me know if a reboot helps.

Guest sylvain

Hello,

I send the error report you were just mensioning. I tried to reboot and it didn't work either.

But I have noticed that, when reinstalling the version 3.0 (then having both version 3.0 and 3.5 installed) this problem of version 3.5 does not occur. I had the problem for two laptops, and I have solved it this way in both cases.

Hope it helps finding the source of the problem.