Sign in to follow this  
floele

TweakIDE temporarily hosted on our server

For all those who are interested where TweakIDE has gone, TweakIDE is now located on your server temporarily since its last webspace has some problems. As you can read there, a new version will be available on Sunday (10. July 2005).

TweakIDE is an open-source application to tweak Windows 2000 and XP's settings (if you have never heard of it).

Guest Karu

Hi there! Tweak IDE is only in german at this time. When any body want to translate it from german to english (and lader english to an other language) contact me at talk2karu@gmx.de. PS: the finall v2.3 version will release at end of this week (well, I think so ;) )

Guest Pleekmo

According to the Tweak GUI site there appears to be an English translation, but my German is nearly nil (despite a German patronymic -- my high school was in a small town and did not offer German, or I would've taken it) and so I have no idea how to get this supposed translation. There appears to be no link to the English translation (yet), or instructions on how to set up English translation (yet).