Sign in to follow this  
Guest John

CD not empty

Guest John

I am trying to burn an iso image to a cd and it loads and all then gives error msg that the cd is not empty. But the cd is empty. And I have tried several blank cd's and get the same msg. Is there some kind of bug in CDburner?

John

Exit CD burner. Put the blank disk in. Wait a few seconds then start CD burner again.l It should recognize it as being blank. This worked for me. I found the tip in another forum here.

Guest alanscr

hi ,i wonder can anyone help with my sloppyness, today i burned a small section on a cctv for the garda when our house was broken into and it was captured on a slave drive so i burned onto a CD-RW and taught i could just put it in my laptop and view ,to no avail ,so can somebody please educate my sillyness or am i totally out of order and if iam my opoliges, regards alanscr

Guest Guest

Hallo,

mein Drive AD-7586H (DVD RW-Brenner) von einem HP Notebook ist leidfer nicht kompatibel.

Gruß