Sign in to follow this  
Guest geovens1

I got a trouble with CDBurnerXP v4.2.5.1490

Guest geovens1

Hello!

I had got a trouble when burning with CDBurnerXP. I am a birdie in this so I'm sorry I have to ask for help.

I tried to burn a data CD ISO, and got success using other burning software but failure using

CDBurnerXP v4.2.5.1490. here's what I had done in a success:

1. On computer A, I use Alcohol 120% trial version to burn the ISO file, got success.

The burned disk showed normally with the right data on it.

2. On computer A, I use CDBurnerXP to burn, it seems all right during the burning

progress and it said success in the end. The burned disk was full by my humaneye

observe, but it showed blank after reloaded/after rebooting computer/even after

I ejected it from computer A and inserted it into computer B. However, Alcohol 120%

can recognize the data on the "blank" disk, and Alcohol 120% was success in making

an new ISO mirror file from the "blank" disk, resulting in a seemed-alright data ISO file.

3. I redid exact the same as above (2.) and got exact the same another "blank" disk.

4. On computer B(and with a different burning driver), I use CDBurnerXP to burn, and

met an error at about 50% in the burning progress, saying the disk being unusable

and likely being poor quality.

5. On computer B, I use Nero9 trial version to burn the ISO, got success. The burned

disk showed normally and seemed alright.

6. I redid exact the same as (4.) and got the same error massage at 87% of the burning

progress.

All above trials were using the same data CD ISO source file, the same disk media (Mitsubishi golden CD-R).

Computer A: Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1, a Sony Compact disk driver witch is a bit old in year.

Computer B: Windows 7 build 7127, Matshita DVD-RAM US-852S witch since now had never got a failure when

buring CDs, before my trial with CDBurnerXP.

Though I know that what I have done showed above were farly not enough to point to any conclusion with

my trouble, but I am not sure otherwise how many disks I need more. I realy like this free burning software

camparing to others, and I sincerely wish your help.

Sorry to give such a describe of my trouble in disorder, and also sorry with my poor English.

Geovens