Important Information: New Forum

Now we have a completely new forum with lots of new functions. We could also transfer all the old user names and almost all topics to the new forum, although they are a bit unsorted. :)

:!: Important: All users got a new password! So you have get your new password per e-mail. To do that, go to login and choose "Forgot Password". If you have any problems, please post them here.

If you want to visit the old forum (please don't post there anymore), use this link:

http://web.cdburnerxp.se/forums/

Now since everything got used to the new forum, I changed the topic sorting again so that the last topic that was replied to will be displayed at top.

I added the option to see all users including their ranks, to do that, click on "Ranks" in menu at the top. I will also try to add a file-attachment-mod, so that you can add files (for example screenshots) to your topics. But that could be a bit more difficult :cry:

Now I added the attachment mod, use it for screenshots (they will be displayed without having to download them, for example you can use this if you want to show us error messages etc.) or whatever you like to show :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have added an avatar-gallery. In your profile you can click on "show gallery" and then choose one of about 1400 avarts. This is for the ones who don't have enough inspiration :D

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I donated money and for the life of me I can not figure out where it is I am suppose to post that I would like to access the beta-versions. can someone please help me?

Thanks!