Before posting a bug (known bugs)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest middle european user

Why "non-ASCII charcters are not displayed or burned correctly" isnt fixed in some new version :?:

• 2 weeks later...

This app cannot be used at the same time as the Dell Dimension ResourceCD app, as they use the same engine

• 3 weeks later...

Windows Vista doesn't work on Windows Vista =/ Im running build 5365, soon to be updated.

Know anything that does run on Vista, DVD burning wise?

It installs and runs ok on vista and it looks like i can make ISO images so far, just not burn anything. Download CDCC and burn the iso's using that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I see many bugs reported as fixed in ver. 3.5.101.6 almost a year ago but the download being offered here says ver. 3.0.116.

??

Guest Zed

Seems like someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

It sure does..

- Burning ISO Images is limited to 4,2GB [fixed for version 3.5.101.6]

if you mean a single file over 4.2gb (4.36, 4.38gb iso, rar archive etc) written as data & not as for example a retail dvd. then the limit still exists :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I see many bugs reported as fixed in ver. 3.5.101.6 almost a year ago but the download being offered here says ver. 3.0.116.

??

hi hello!

check the main page

"Latest beta-version (only for donors*)"

*to get access as donor, donate for CDBurnerXP Pro with the e-mail adress you use in forum or sign up at the forum with the e-mail adress you used for donation. Then post a short reply in News Section of the forum to the donors-topic so that we know that you would like to access the beta-versions. After your donation is confirmed, use your username and password to login. If you want to donate, the donation button is located below the menu of CDBurnerXP Pro Homepage.

:):D:):D:):D

There are more alternatives to fossil fuels than you can believe; more than just nuclear, hydro, wind, and solar! Everyone should watch this video and see what technologies are being shut down by powerful corporate and government agencies. I encourage everyone to share this video with others and put more pressure on the government to use these free energy technologies.

Watch the video here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4784769158

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I know, don't need to see the video, it probably doesn't teach anything.

Patent investment scam or something maybe. Electronic forums have good open source tech.

I have tree-powered nightlights and can get 50 and 60 Hz juice out of the ground and a

a wind-up computer. Sorry everyone for our rudeness and irrelevance. :oops::(

• 4 weeks later...

Since I've used it, I'll get to 62% completion of the entire CD, and then it will freeze while it's finalizing. It finalizes the CD, but it freezes up at 62% and won't continue.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

lol@ freeware.... if it's free, why only donors can get latest version??

Beta-Schmeta it's just a scam to get money, you fix a major bit of problems you had with the free version, and call it beta so you can get people to " donate " sounds like scam / fraud to me.... but, alas, i guess there really is a sucker born ever minute... have fun n00bz, i'm going back to linux where free == free, and not free = outdated versions are free, the new stuff will cost ya!

lol... soudns like a microsoft play... oh.. .wait.. i suppose it does say CDBurnerXP... lmao

• 1 month later...

I think authors are just trying to collect all the information and bug reports - then just fix it - then make CDburner a shareware

that's my view...

maybe that's why many buds are coming from older versions to a newer ones

• 4 weeks later...

Yup,

Looks like about 62% but the program has frozen up now so, dropping the issue of why, HOW is this problem solved because a pain in the ass is a pain in the ass (call a horse a horse). If I have to donate or whatever then ok, consider this donation: problems are found by users and solved by designers. When I find a problem and report it I would certainly appreciate a solution as thanks for the hard work I do

Yup,

Looks like about 62% but the program has frozen up now so, dropping the issue of why, HOW is this problem solved because a pain in the ass is a pain in the ass (call a horse a horse). If I have to donate or whatever then ok, consider this donation: problems are found by users and solved by designers. When I find a problem and report it I would certainly appreciate a solution as thanks for the hard work I do

There was supposed to be a winking smiliey at the end of that but message, but it didn't attach for whatever reason so I wanted to let everyone know because I'm only kind of kidding.

• 2 months later...