Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my PP transaction #: Payment Sent (ID # 4WC59920N1695734N)

It wasn't a large amount, but the last CDXP version would not write to my CDRW, so I'm being cautious for now.

Thanks.

p.

Transaction ID: 5BU96909PG1292254

Sales Tax: $0.00 USD

Total: $5.00 USD

Item/Product Name: CDBurnerXP Pro

I'm in. Seems to work pretty good and cheaper than Nero or Roxio.

Tex

:D

Like I read along... I'm not too hot on Beta version... but then,since when did I start resisting temptation? javascript:emoticon(':wink:')

Wink

Yes a small donation too to help support a great program above many! I use it for most of the burning I do, (except for videos unfortunately). Thanks !

All donors who would like to have access to the latest beta versions, please let us know here (just post a reply). :)

I have just donate 15.00 us$.for this good program. More to come in due time ;-)

Greytata

Every :firefox: Body I am in. I joined up 5 days ago and ever since have been trying to reach here, and eventually, I have don it. I have made a small donation from my assistance last week in order to download and try out the Beta version of cd burner, so whoever this applies to, be notified that I would like to do so; what next?

ricardo