Sign in to follow this  
floele

Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

I've just donated $10.00 to help you wi' the future development of CD-Burner XP Pro, so I thought I should register on yer forums t' introduce myself... and so that I can be recognised as a donor, and subsequently be able t' download the new Beta version of your most excellent program 8)

I hope ye can all understand my 'pidgeon English' btw!? Although I'm now living in England... I'm actually a Scotsman, and I tend t' write things as I say them... so you'll find a lot of ' in my posts :D

I'll try and remember t' look in on these forums every now and again... and contribute if/when I can.

In the meantime... keep up the great work Flo :)

[edit] I should have added that I donated using my ISP email addy - which is apac18@dsl.pipex.com - not the email address in my user profile! [/edit]

I hope ye can all understand my 'pidgeon English' btw!? Although I'm now living in England... I'm actually a Scotsman, and I tend t' write things as I say them... so you'll find a lot of ' in my posts :D

I don't think that I will have any problems with your english ;)

I'll try and remember t' look in on these forums every now and again... and contribute if/when I can.

In the meantime... keep up the great work Flo :)

Thanks - but I hope you know that not me but Stefan and Fredrik are developing CDBXPP. I "only" take care of Homepage and Helpfile.

[edit] I should have added that I donated using my ISP email addy - which is apac18@dsl.pipex.com - not the email address in my user profile! [/edit]

OK, I will check your adess and then you will be notified :)

OK Flo... now I've received my donor confirmation email (thank you!), where can I get hold of the latest Beta version?

I can't see any link to it on either the website or here in the forums :?:

Hey,

I dontated $5. Please add me to your donor list. (My previous message was posted in the wrong part of the forum.)

B_mo

m o r e 0 1 2 6 @ t c . u m n . e d u

I'd appreciate access information to the beta and forums

Well? I've heard nothing from you since my original post. You have my donation, why don't I have access to your Beta and Forum? :x

Why do you think I siad that?

Ok. But this make take some time now since Stefan is on tour and so I can't ask him for the email adress

Greetings from Australia.

I just made a $10USD donation via Paypal 18/08/2004 10:29 GMT. Same email address as the one I registered with here today :)

I would appreciate access to any beta versions you may make available to donators.

Thanks!

Just made a PayPal donation of $20 ($10 from myself and $10 from my sister who also uses it now) towards the project (transaction ID 8KM59488AD944902B) from my private e-mail address ferd@___something___.co.uk

It's not the same address as I use for forum accounts so hopefully you'll spot it so I can get access to the latest beta version (I need to close a multi-session DVD :D and I hope it'll recognise my MSI 8x DVD writer as being able to write at faster the 1x on 4x media :? )

Cheers,

Ferd