Sign in to follow this  
floele

Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

I think its just a matter of posting here and waiting. I think you also get a little 'donor' under your name when you've been promoted. I've been waiting 4 days now :(

Hi there, I have just sent you 10 bucks to support your great work!!! My Nero 7 suddenly stopped working and CDBurnerXP Pro was the only soft to do the work for me ;-) Thanks for letting me to try the latest betas.

Brgds

Eyesight

Ive tried everything to get the beta download to take my login.

Im a doner back in May 18, 2006.

Im having a problem burning from over my network. When I cick on the file the program closes.

I was hoping the beta would fix that.

Ha ha, I didn't even think of trying my forum user/pass on the donor link.:roll: I had a really good complainy post ready to go too lol.:lol:

Great software, glad to donate, and next time it won't be under compulsion :wink:

:firefox::firefox::firefox:

After years of using CDBurner XP Pro to my greatest satisfaction, it has really become an unmissable tool, I have decided to give it a healthy $20,- donation. This would be from reddots@wxs.nl

I have to admit that my donation has a second reason. I'd like access to the latest beta because for the first time in all these years I'm running into problems with the free version.

I'm sure it must have something to do with the configuration of my newest system. It is so new, I'm still installing, installing, installing ... So maybe the beta will not have any problems for me. If I do still have a problem I hope that you can help out?

Greetz from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Maarten

Hello! I've just donated via PayPal and would like access to the beta downloads...Thanks!

(Also, why does the program's "Help" link to the Forum go automatically into Internet Explorer? :firefox: I had to close the program window and start Firefox...just wondering... :wink: )

I have just donated to the CD burner XP through panpal, and I would like to have access to the beta version of cd burner XP pro. How do I do this.

Thanks. Pat Berne

All donors who would like to have access to the latest beta versions, please let us know here (just post a reply). :)

This donor would like to have access to alpha, error free, and beta as soon as available.

--Roy Washburn