Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see a posts up, yesterday I have registered here as a donor, after receiving my PayPal receipt from stha64@telia.com, and after verifying the email notice to register from noreply@cdburnerxp.se (so I can login here).

Am I now supposed to get another email from cdburnerxp.se giving me a new login ans password to enter someplace on this site to download the latest beta version? Is the beta version ready to download?

Lester

Am I now supposed to get another email from cdburnerxp.se giving me a new login ans password to enter someplace on this site to download the latest beta version?

Who said that?

Hi All!,

Well, after getting fed up with the increasing uselessness of Nero and the like, I decided I'd move permanently over to CDBurner XP. Been following it for a while now. Have been wafting we hands a rubbing for the .NET 2.0 version but of course I appreciate coding takes time and money.

Therefore just Donated $15, have a few beers on me ;-)

How far through development are we? I'd be willing to test features if you need me to (Have access to a Microsoft Gold Partnership so can test various things on Vista and XP e.t.c.). Any chance of looking at the current Betas to wet my appetite?

Keep doing the awesome work!

Mithias,

24 Feb 07

Two weeks ago, on 10 Feb 07, I posted here after donating via Paypal. I still have not received *any* response, e.g., sending me the password to access the beta site?

Lester

ingber at ingber dot com

Flo:

Previously, although I could log in to my account, that password did not work to download the beta software. I just went through the email verification process again to change my password, and now the new password works just fine to get into my account and to download the software.

Thanks.

Lester

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I made a donation via PayPal. I am wondering how I can download the beta version. I also posted this question in the general question forum also. I am curious if the beta version supports Vista?

Thanks,

Petlydecker

• 2 weeks later...

Flo, sorry for the short post. - Editing for a little more politeness... ;-)

Any chance of access to the BETA downloads? Looking forward to seeing the new .Net versions :-D

Dave

Hi Flo. I'm a new donor with PayPal.

20 $, with the same email of my profile.

Waitin' for havin' an access 2 the beta releases.

)See my profile(

Bye, HARPO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...