Sign in to follow this  
floele

Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

I just donated via PayPal. Please sign me up for the betas, and thanks for all the hardwork on this great util!

For me is the same :-)

( I also have modified the email address for match the PayPal account used for the "donation" ( very small donation , sorry )

many thanks

Alessandro

I hadn't visited CDburner for a year or so. When I tried to log on a day or so ago, I got a message indicating that I needed to re-register because all of my previous info hadn't been transfered when changes were made at your site. I though? I'd donated in the past. The only message I've ever posted (which still shows in my "User Control Panel view") is a request for access to beta versions that I made (per instructions) right after I'd donated (or so I believed). Maybe my past donation didn't clear or something, but, if so, I dont' recall being notified about any problems. Not sure what happened. Could you please check and advise me? Tks Jean

i have done a 5 dollar donation too. cannot give u more atm cause i am a poor student :( my donation no is:

Belegnummer: 1B8369301R521540K

Die Zahlung an stha64@telia.com ist abgeschlossen.

hope u let me join to get a new beta which can burn stuff with more than 4,2 gb. thx a lot! i use the same emailadress like here in the forum.

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT, KEEP IT UP FOR 2008, I will make more donations this year, last year i had some economic difficulties but this year looks much better.

have a nice 2008.

Regards,

JP

erroll h

i have made a donation of 10.00 $ thru paypal. i have as yet to recieve confirmation. how long is patience?

do not take this as a put down, just like to know if donation got to you. i have had it charged to my paypal account all ready.

Donors-Topic

I have made a donation on 29th Feb as per the receipt below from Paypal. Pls let me knoe how I can get hold of beta release of your cdburner pro s/w.

regards

spud

Dear

This email confirms that you have paid stha64@telia.com (stha64@telia.com) $10.00 USD using PayPal.

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 AUD = 0.917706USD

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *STEFAN HAGL".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 5CJ05201BU236312W

Item Price: $10.00 USD

Total: $10.00 USD

Order Description: CDBurnerXP

Buyer: deleted for privacy