Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to make a standard audio-CD, use "Create New Audio CD" at startup, if the player in your car is an mp3-player, you can click on new Data-CD (and add mp3 files. This info should also be located in helpfile).

• 2 weeks later...

In order to access the beta download or other beta functions, I must have a beta password . How do I get one? I am a donner . Also, when will a compression capability be added to the pgm?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gbordier

New donor,

Thanks for this great piece of software.

I'd like to get access to betas if possible,

email is g _ b o r d i e r @ h o t m a i l . c o m

A MOST EXECELLENT PROGRAM

DOWNLOADED IT XMAS EVE BECAUSE I GOT A NEC 3500 DUAL LAYER DRIVE- BARE WITH NO SOFTWARE- AND NERO 5.5 WOULD NOT WORK.

I SENT YOU $5.00 THRU PAYPAL I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN YOUR BETA PROGRAM PLEASE.

I LIKE THIS BETTER THAN NERO.

MORE DONATIONS TO FOLLOW. THANK YOU :D

Hi Flo,

donated 10 $ a few minutes ago: frank_stefan at freenet.de

hope its worth donating - the last virus scanner i donated was stopped with developement a few days after i donated 20 bucks :o

nasa

Well, I was gonna make a donation of $5.00 (seemed to be the popular amount), but when I checked my PayPal account I only had $4.31 in there. So my donation was $4.00. As soon as the fund transfer hits my PayPal account, I'll donate more. This program rocks. I'm all for free (as in beer and speech) and open source software. Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, and the reason I posted here to begin with... please grant me access to the Beta forum. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm a new donor and would like access to the betas and beta forum.

Thanks for the great program and keep up the good work.

Happy New Year!

... Kirby

I just donated as well. 5,-$ for starters, now let's see if the program development justifies more in the future. Please let me access the beta forum?

Keep it up and I will too! ;)

By the way, I have another email address here than with PayPal (I just noticed that this probably wasn't the day's best idea but well, it's too late now). Flo, I'll send you a PM that should identify me sufficiently.