Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gast

Estimated Size wrong

Guest Gast

The estimated size is displayed wrong, see picture.

bxp1.jpg

The 2 install buttons are disabled (greyed out) if selecting preferences. This problem only occurs, if this tab were active before when closing preferences. Only clicking an other tab and then clicking back on Device Access again makes them enabled. See pic

bxp2.jpg

Guest Gast

Same problem with Alpha version

bxp3.jpg

In my mind the main goal should be removing all known bugs before integrating any new (maybe more buggy) features !

Therefore improving the design of the interface is at this point a waste of time.

Yes, i tried another brand - the same story. Even if no Data is dragged to the CD-Folder. See pic

I don't think this is a problem with the media, because the SIZE of the "Rohling" is displayed correct. Maybe you used the wrong type of variables somewhere ?

bxp4.jpg

What i also noticed is that the Alpha of CDBXP is trying to access the internet right after starting. It takes at least one minute until it recognizes that no connection can be made and the interface appears. I hate that and i hate programs trying to communicate with the internet without my permission. ZoneAlarm hates this kind of software too. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.