Sign in to follow this  
KimoSabe

Having trouble retrieving album information

I originally downloaded CDBurnerXP Pro 3 and was unable to retrieve album information. At AudioGrabber3 window and checking box at "Get CD Album Information From FreeDB on Disc Insertion or Refreshing," I get an event stating "FreeDB Information Available" but no data is received for song names or artist in playlist.

What might I be doing wrong?

I've recently updated the software by downloading latest version of CDBurnerXP but see no option to retreive album information and version 4 appears to generally have fewer features.

Is this corrct or am I confused?

CDBXP 3 is no longer supported, and version 4 does not and will not have this feature again. We limit ourselves to features directly related to burning, to prevent bloat and the huge amount of work that would be required to maintain all the features that were in previous versions. There are simply better alternatives for such tasks, like CDEx.