Sign in to follow this  
Guest Omar Perez

Greetings

Guest Omar Perez

Hey excellent software but there are huge problems it does not recognizes, multisession DVDS from other cd/dvd software, anyway, I think is a great application, but obiously need more hard working, the stability is a problem, especially when you load a new CD/DVD in kinda freeze the application for a short period of time unabling me from moving to another application.

I am using a stable version and it works great, even with those 2 problems, I give this program 5 stars and is a good sucessor/alternative for nero, I know this software is a freeware but is open source? I mean can everybody get the source and help it be better?

Peace, and thanks for reading me, please consider using upload.com and upload your software to appear at download.com, kudos.

Guest Omar Perez

Nope, it is not open source.

Thats bad, hehe, but anyway, I been testing your software a bit more and now I am convinced that this is what I was looking for.

Do you mind if I include this application in my software pack? I give a software pack for free to every client that have a PC built by me. If not is ok.