Guest Jaque

BartPE plugin for CDBurnerXP Pro 2.21-2.24 (2.25???) [done]

Guest Jaque

PE Builder v3 plugin

CDBurnerXP Pro

Download CDBurnerXP Pro at

">http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

PE Builder

Copyright © 2002-2003 Bart Lagerweij. All rights reserved.

Maybe you should test if it also works with latest version, would be quite important because of the many changes.

Guest Jaque

The plugin needs to be changed for CDBurnerXP Pro version 2.25. I have CDBurnerXP Pro 2.25 working with Bart PE, but it needs a lot of memory and it still gives an error when starting CDBurnerXP Pro 2.25.

Thats why I will keep on using CDBurnerXP Pro 2.24 with Bart PE!

Guest Jaque

I am currently working on a plugin for CDBurnerXP Pro 2.26.

I've got everything working just fine (no more errors at startup). The plugin just needs some small optimizations. I will post the new plugin here when it is finished.

Guest Jaque

PE Builder v3 plugin

CDBurnerXP Pro

Download CDBurnerXP Pro at http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

PE Builder
Copyright (c) 2002-2003 Bart Lagerweij. All rights reserved.

Guest Jaque

:roll: Sorry, in my previous post I somehow replied in Dutch... working hard lately :roll:

Anyway, the plugin also works fine with CDBurnerXP Pro 2.28

Guest tryingtoburn

Hi, I'm using 2.2.8 in bart pe, but whenever I take out my bart pe cd to put in a blank one to burn, the program freezes. how can i fix this?

i would have thought bart pe could have circumvented that by putting some of the os in ram disk or something. ooh well. lame

Check out the following sites

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

http://www.windowsubcd.com/

The Windows ulitimate bootcd is not the ultimate bootcd, they are 2 entirely seperate projects.

What is BartPE and PE Builder?

Bart's PE Builder helps you build a "BartPE" (Bart Preinstalled Environment) bootable Windows CD-Rom or DVD from the original Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 installation/setup CD, very suitable for PC maintenance tasks.

It will give you a complete Win32 environment with network support, a graphical user interface (800x600) and FAT/NTFS/CDFS filesystem support. Very handy for burn-in testing systems with no OS, rescuing files to a network share, virus scan and so on.

This will replace any Dos bootdisk in no time!

PE Builder is not a Microsoft product and does not create Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment ("WinPE"). Using PE Builder does not grant you a license to Microsoft WinPE or to use the Windows XP or Server 2003 binaries in a manner other than stated in the End-User License Agreement include in your version of Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Microsoft has not reviewed or tested PE Builder and does not endorse its use.

Please do not contact Microsoft for support on the preinstallation environment that has been created by PE Builder!

Microsoft does not provide support for PE Builder or for the preinstallation environment created by PE Builder.

The PE Builder program (pebuilder.exe) runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003. It does not run on Windows NT4/ME/9x.

To avoid any confusion, the bootable media's generated by PE Builder should be called by it's nickname "BartPE"!

Guest hidee ho

I got in on the cxburnerxp pro too late for the earlier versions.. I can burn isos with the above plugin using 2.2.9 but burning compilations fails.. I get all the way to selecting media.. then when I choose Write.. everything just shuts down... anyone know where I can download the older versions or how to fix the plugin to work with 2.2.9?

Thanks..

Version 2.2.8 is still available on download page. Version 3 will be released soon, I hope there will be a new BartPE Plugin then :)

Guest hideeho

I downloaded 2.2.8 from the SLOW link and it is corrupt. error initializing setup file.. guess I will have to wait for 3.. or figure out the plugin differences..

Thanks for your help

I'll post a download link for it tomorrow as all the stuff is on my work PC.

I've tested it with the windows UBCD (basically bartpe) and it works fine.

Then I'll send myself to jail. :lol::lol::lol:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.