Sign in to follow this  
Guest trash

random file backup?

Guest trash

Would love to be able to do a random file backup. Either to burn 1 cd of random mp3s, or burn a series of dvds with no duplicates on the dvds with all songs picked at random. Just pick the directories for the files you want, and it will burn them in cd or dvd size chunks.

Been ripping my hair out trying to find a tool that does this well.

Guest trash

I can easly burn a cd or dvd at a time. I want just a random shuffled mix of my mp3 collection, without having to pick individual songs. But when you have a huge mp3 collection, being able to burn 1 or more disks at a time, with no duplicate songs between them is a drag. Hand picking songs out of 10,000+ mp3s is a drag. Even if I do pick the songs being able to shuffle them up is desireable. I dont really want dvd after dvd in alphabetical order if i try to burn some or all of my collection for my car. Doing a multi disk burn with a playlist i can shuffle shouldnt be hard to add at all. Randomize the list, Burn 1 disk at a time starting from the beginning of the list.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.