Sign in to follow this  
Saturnia

Gaps

I tried this software today ant it is really great!

Just a little detail and it will be perfect: I think it would be very useful to be able to define the silence gaps between audio CD tracks.

Thank you!

Yes, I know that, but I often need to have on the same CD for example 2 seconds gaps between tracks 1 and 2, then no gap between tracks 3, 4 and 5 and then a 5 seconds gap before tha last track. That is possible with Nero but I have some problems with this expensive software that I have not with CDBurnerXP :D ... I hope it will be possible to do that with the next version of CDBurnerXP :) Then it would be a nearly perfect software! :wink:

I agree with Saturnia, although Nero 7 can even define frames for audio gaps, ONES is able too and "old" Nero 6 always had problem because of standard gap in seconds. EAC can also do frame gaps and it's freeware. The reason to use it, for example, is when you burn a live concert but you have separate mp3s. Sometimes you have to paste just two tracks and not others, or between a ballad and a upbeat track you need more gap for a correct listening flow. I hope i can explain well, i know that my english....

Keep working...FAST!!! Nice work FLO :D

:firefox: