Sign in to follow this  
alh

Preparing to install ? [Fixed]

Hi,

I just installed the latest version of CDBurnerXP Pro 2.2.5, every time I try to run 2.2.5 the preparing to install window loads, however after canceling the preparing to install five or six times CDBurnerXP Pro runs just fine. I am running a machine with windows XP Pro. operating system.

Try to completely uninstall CDBXPP, then restart (delete CDBXPP-program folder if it still exists after uninstall) and install CDBXPP again. That should help.

Guest TheDVDMan

Same thing here; only it's not just when I start CD Burner XP (about three other programs, too)... Uninstalled it, haven't tried reinstalling yet.

In those cases in all probability it is a messy system....try to use system-cleanup tools. I also had this once with office, it is no problem with the program itself usually.

Guest Chronos

Try to completely uninstall CDBXPP, then restart (delete CDBXPP-program folder if it still exists after uninstall) and install CDBXPP again. That should help.

No result :(

Guest Chronos

Well, try System-Clean-Up-Tools, that clean up your HDD and Registry. Maybe that helps.

No result again :(

Hi All,

Thanks for all of the replies and assistance, I have installed version 2.2.6 and my problems are gone.

Thanks again!!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.