Sign in to follow this  
J.S.

Why won't my program start?

Help! I discovered CDBXP Pro when I needed a program to burn ISO files from Debian. I burned 14 ISO CDs of about 650 Mb each over a period of several days. I would download about three files, burn them, then download three more, etc. The program worked perfectly. I defragged the hard drive and shut down the computer. On the next boot, the startup screen said that my system files (e.g., himem.sys) were missing or corrupted. After they were selectively reinstalled, everything seemed to run normally--except CDBXP Pro. When I try to start it, I get invalid page fault in module Kernel 32.dll at 0167:bff7b9a6. I have uninstalled and then re-installed without success. Same thing with or without a disk in the drive. The only clue is that the HP CD Writer program, which previously worked, does exactly the same thing. But Feurio (requires ASPI) works OK. I'm using Win98SE and CDBXP Pro 3.0.116 and AVG antivirus. Any help would be appreciated, as I really like the program.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.