Sign in to follow this  
oslcburn

[C] CDBXPCMD (Command Line) Doesn't Accept FLAC Files

Hello --

I record 68-minute lectures that are stored in FLAC format. I tried using the command-line version of CD Burner XP but I get the following:

c:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP> cdbxpcmd.exe -burn-audio -device:0 -file[\]:w:\20090909091201.flac

No tracks to burn.

If I use the -burn-data format, it works fine (but obviously doesn't record an audio CD).

My goal is to set it up such that someone can simply double-click on a batch file to burn the latest lecture (the users aren't particularly computer literate). As an alternative, I tried to set the file type of .FLAC files to CD Burner XP, but I get an error if I do that.

Do I have any alternatives, or is there a plan to allow flac files to be burned from the command line?

Thank you!

-- Justin

Yeah, I guess I didn't go that far with the command line version yet. Will keep it in mind when dealing with the audio burning library replacement.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.