Sign in to follow this  
mrbill

Error 308 [Fixed]

I just installed version 2.2.5 on my desktop running Windows XP home (all updates done)

When I select the "AUDIO CD" button I get "ERROR 308". I have sent in the trouble email. Any other ideas or answers?

Am I right when suggestion that all others work fine?

At the moment I have to idea what could cause this problem...maybe it is fixed in the next bug-fix-release.

BTW, sure that it was 308 and not 380? 380 would be fixed in next version :)

is there a fix for 380 error i keep getting it after i click on audio CD?

is there a workaround?

if i hit ignore to the error will it still burn a CD correctly?

thanks

I can't tell you if the CDs successfully burn, but I think so. A fix will be available with the next version.

Hm, it will be a faster one, yes. And if you want to get it even faster, you can donate and then get it in beta-release-forum :wink2:

I'm working hard on this release right now, I have made a first testinstall but unfortunatly I've made a mistake when I named the installer to CDBurnerXP Pro 2.2.5 when I try to change the name to CDBurnerXP Pro 2.2.6 fails to update the old version :( But I have now change the name to CDBurnerXP Pro, and the next install will leave the old version in the windows uninstall. This is really not a problem just uninstall the older version. And one more thing there's going to be a full install there is to many problems and work for me to manage patches and updates, I know all people with modems will probably hate me :cry: But I think there will be a first beta tomorrow...

Regards, Stefan

I have fixed the installer, there should not be any problems :D . If running 2.2.5 the installer shall do a major upgrade and after that there should be minor upgrades. But you still have to make a complete uninstall of previous versions to 2.2.5.

Actually my error is not fixed. I was answering Flo's question asking if all the others worked. I am still getting the error, but will wait for Stefan to release the next update. :D

Actually it is fixed :)

But not in the current version of course. I mark all Bugs as fixed, if it is eleminated for next version. For now you can't do anything I think.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.