Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

[C] Lightscribe

Guest Andrew

Would it be possible to add lightscribe features to the program?

I recently bought a philips drive with lightscribe but it came with no software. I'm quite glad it didn't now as it made me find your wonderful software :) Only feature missing is lightscribe...

Also, is it possible to make it skip that wizard screen at the start and go straight into the program?

Andrew.

Does nobody else want lightscribe? or is lightscribe something which everyone hates lots?

If anyone knows of a freeware app that does do it I'd appreciate it :)

Guest DK

Now 25.03.06. May be you have changed your plans about Lightscribe, Labelflash and Disc@2 technologies?

I and a lot of my frends have writers with support of this features. And every time they need to paint something on DVD surface, they use cracked NERO... :(

Guest Draghmar

LightSribe would be wonderful feature in your program. I'm waiting for it too. Right now I need to use some other programs and this quite trouble.

Lightscribe would be a lot of work to incorporate this feature. I am using the free version of SureThing CD Labeler and both the lightscribe driver and software take a lot of resources from my system. Not only that, but lightscribe conflicts with software programs such as norton products and so on. More info on the web. If this was successfully incorporated into CDBurner XP Pro I would suggest a stand alone version with lightscribe support that would be shareware. I would pay for it if it worked.

Thanks!

Actually, we could easily make use of the light scribe drivers if installed, but that doesn't solve any problems with these drivers. Writing our own driver is of course not possible ;)

Guest Penfold

Hi

Firstly, thanks for this great software!

If there is any chance of lightscribe being incorporated please let me know

thanks and all the best

Pen

Guest koral

I see that you've finally implemented LigtScribe support within your software. However, it's limited to only printing without any editing possibilities. So my question is: do you anticipate adding any more advanced LightScribe features connected with editing images before printing them? Thanks

Hi, I´m tested today Lightscribe in CDburner, awsome!.

But I have a suggestion: If you will not put a design editor internal for lightscribe, can it have an on/off of label Disk #1 in middle of printing? I´m have the art in jpeg file and Disk #1 it keeps in top of it.

I know to remove by editing label of CD, but it´s not pratical.

Cheers.

Theo - Brazil.