Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevin

HELP ME

Guest Kevin

OMG U guyz got to help me i cant install any games on my computer due to AUTOPLAY whenever i try to install a game nothing happens the installation screen does not pop out and when i go to my computer and double click the game icon in cd drive my cd drive makes a weird loading sound but does not even LOAD it just freezes my computer but wen i put a music cd on cd drive it reads it soooo well and an action pops out seying view folder files or listen to music or take no action WHY?!?!? does my CD DRIVE READ MUSIC SOOOO EASILY BUT DOESNT READ MY GAMESS!!!! WHY??? and whenever i try to change auto play in to mixed CONTENT it and i press take no action and CRAP and apply and press ok...it STILL GOES BACK TO MUSIC FILES its like someone blocked something so i wont be able to put any cd's in my cd drive unless they wer MUSIC FILES!!! HELP ME!!

Using a topic title like "help me" and no punctutation are already some bad premises.

OMG U guyz got to help me i cant install any games on my computer due to AUTOPLAY

Have a look at the sticky topic, as far as I can remeber it contains a topic that deals with autoplay.

To open a drive without autoplay/autostart use rightclick->open on your CD drive.