Sign in to follow this  
floele

Changed download link for our alpha version

I changed the download link for our recent alpha version (3.5.101.4) since some people did not understand its purpose and put it on their download page in place of our previous version 3.0.116.

Once again: This version is only for those who are interested in development. It is not supposed to replace version 3.0.116 already and it not perfectly stable as well. So if you put this version on your page, do not remove the previous version and emphasise that it is an unfinished version. And if you are using this version, do not complain if you encounter problems. You can do this as soon as we release a beta version or release candidate.

Guest rajkishorede@yahoo.co.in

[color=green]Sirs...........

I want to buy a CD writer software which may be able to write a full movie within 10 to 13 minutes. So pls. let me know that which writer(Company name & Version) may be most useful for my writing purpose. Pls. mention how much it may cost.

Thanks........

R. De.

Last saturday I used CDBurner XP Pro for the first time. Tried to create a backup (DVD) of several important folders. Two of them were delected from my hard drive in the process of selecting the folders I wanted copied to the DVD. This is a catastrophe for me. How shall I pick the folders to ve copied to a DVD?

enrique129

Are you sure that CDBXPP deleted those files? Maybe you simply have a look at the recyle bin. It may also be that you moved the files accidentially to another folder. Anyway, here is not the right place to discuss problems. Here you are only supposed to post comments to the news.

Guest Mr. Cutty

I´d install it(Alpha) last evening on my PC. CDBurnerXP Pro looks like very nice, Compliment for you. Now I like to test it. Thanks a lot guys for your many hours of strength work.

With regards

Mr. Cutty

Guest Calcatian

Congratz! You have completed almost 1 whole year without a new beta/stable build.

After all this time, if & when you finally decide to release the next version, it better be really awsome.

G00d luck!

:lol:

Guest vander

... It is not supposed to replace version 3.0.116 already and it not perfectly stable as well. ...

It's a nice prog, but perfectly stable? You must joking. I wait for the new version, hope it will be done fast.