Sign in to follow this  
Guest dave

cant burn from cd's

Guest dave

when I drop files down in from a cd it only will go to 2 mb's or so and I don't know why, I did it with 2 different cd's that I have purchased

Guest dave

no, infact I read another issue from a forum member that said no matter what they dragged in it stayed at .75mb and that is what is happening to me as well with the new version. I can drag files off my hd just fine but a cd no

Guest dave

one of the cd's I tried was on I made off my hd of files and it did not work

Guest dave

I had actually tried other files off my hd and it did the same thing, but other files work, like video file work I have win98 and I tried copying off my hd the win 98 folder, I put it there for when drivers need the win98 cd, I will just aim it at the win98 folder instead and so as I said O copied the win98 folder and it came up .75mb and there were no contents in it, when it said .75mb on the right side above where it shows everything that is in the win98 folder I highlighted all of it and dragged it and it did show up then and worked that way. I tried other folders and it did the same thing, but the contents you could drag and work that way, it just isn't copying folders. and if there is a folder with in the contents of a folder and drag it down or use the add button the contents in those folders are not there either

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.