rocsmith

Donors
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Never

About rocsmith

• Rank
    Donor
  1. This is the message I get when trying to download beta burner. Authorization Required This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.cdburnerxp.se Port 80 Please give me a link to download this. I am at my wits ends. I feel like I'm getting a runaround. I've been on this since 9am this morning my time. it is now 1:35pm. If I didn't donate enough for you I am sorry. If this service is forthcoming and proves sufficient to burn CD's, I'll donate more.
  2. Flo, I need confirmation so I can access the beta burner.
  3. I donated last evening. rocsmith@access4less.net. How do I proceed to use the beta version?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.